I am a fifth-year PhD student at Chalmers University. I am part of the Octopi project.
My work concerns embedded systems and their security. I am currently the lead designer of the SynchronVM project.
Topic-wise, I am broadly interested in the following in no particular order:
- All aspects of programming language implementation - compilers, runtimes, memory management, type systems, etc.
- Certified Programming with proof assistants such as Coq
- Operating Systems and their Security
- Computer Architecture (specifically Microarchitectural Security)
- Concurrency and Parallelism
I sporadically read about logic and philosophy. I am currently contemplating the formal definition of trust and ways to design computer systems that uphold the various dimensions of trust, such as confidentiality, integrity, and availability.